Addax Trophy Fees:
- Record Addax trophy fee: $6500 (range in size: 35″ to 40″ )
- Bulls and big Cows trophy fee: $4,500. (27"- 32")
*In addition to the trophy fee there is a All inclusive $200 per day fee, which covers guide, lodging, 3 meals per day, all beverages, transportation on the ranches, skin & quarter trophy, cold storage, fishing in our multiple stock ponds. Non hunters can attend for $100. per day per person an includes lodging, meals, fishing
Method of hunting Addax:
Most common is safari style, also spot and stalk, and blind hunting.
Type of hunting: Rifle, Bow, Handgun, or Muzzleloader
Best time of the year for hunting Addax:
With Addax being a horned animal they can be hunted year round. There are no seasonal restrictions on hunting Addax in Texas.
All inclusive Day rate Includes:
- Very Nice lodging with all of the amenities
- All beverages, non- alcoholic
- 3 meals per day
- Wi/ Fi
- All transportation while hunting
- Professional Guide
- Skinning, quartering of your trophy
- Walk in cooler and ice down of all meat taken home
- Help arrange processor or taxidermist
Booking a hunt date:
Once you decide you would like to book a hunt we will send you a hunting contract that will have all of the details for the hunt "No Hidden Fees". There will be a 50% deposit required to lock in your hunt date.