Corsican Ram Trophy Fees:
- Corsican Ram: $1,250 - $4,500+
- Any ram of 43" $7,250
*In addition to the trophy fee there is an all-inclusive $200 per day fee, which covers a guide, lodging, meals, snacks, all beverages, skin & quarter trophy, cold storage, fishing in our multiple stock ponds, and assistance with taxidermist pick up. Non-hunters can attend for $150 per day per person and includes lodging, meals, and fishing.
Method of Hunting Corsican Ram:
Most common is safari style, also spot and stalk, and blind hunting.
Type of hunting: Rifle, Bow, Handgun, or Muzzleloader
Best Time of the Year for Hunting Corsican Ram:
With Corsican Ram being a horned animal, they can be hunted year round. There are no seasonal restrictions on hunting Corsican Ram in Texas.
All-inclusive Day Rate Includes:
- Very nice lodging with all of the amenities
- All beverages, non - alcoholic
- 3 meals per day
- All transportation while hunting
- Professional guide
- Skinning, quartering of your trophy
- Walk-in cooler and ice down of all meat taken home
- Help arrange processor or taxidermist
Booking a hunt date:
Once you decide you would like to book a hunt, we will send you a hunting contract that will have all of the details for the hunt with "No Hidden Fees". There will be a 50% deposit required to lock in your hunt date.