Water Buffalo Trophy Fees:
- Water Buffalo: Contact us for pricing
*In addition to the trophy fee there is an all-inclusive $200 per day fee, which covers a guide, lodging, 3 meals per day, all beverages, transportation on the ranches, skin & quarter trophy, cold storage, fishing in our multiple stock ponds, and assistance with taxidermist pickup. Non-hunters can attend for $150 per day per person and includes lodging, meals, and fishing.
Method of Hunting Water Buffalo:
Most common is safari style, also spot and stalk, and blind hunting.
Type of hunting: Rifle, Bow, Handgun, or Muzzleloader
Best Time of the Year for Hunting Water Buffalo:
With Water Buffalo being a horned animal, they can be hunted year round. There are no seasonal restrictions on hunting Water Buffalo in Texas.
All-inclusive Day Rate Includes:
- Very nice lodging with all of the amenities
- All beverages, non - alcoholic
- 3 meals per day
- All transportation while hunting
- Professional guide
- Skinning, quartering of your trophy
- Walk-in cooler and ice down of all meat taken home
- Help arrange processor or taxidermist